Enjoy some time to explore more of Vienna just as you please before commencing your homeward journey.
You may wish to maximise your stay in Vienna with a day trip to any of the following:
- Discover the very scenic Wachau Valley as you take a delightful boat ride along the Danube and visit the magnificent Melk Abbey and the old wine town of Krems where you can enjoy a wine tasting
- If you’re up for the long drive, you can enjoy a day trip to Salzburg and perhaps take the fascinating “Sound of Music” tour
- See the Roman city of Baden, visit a Mayerling hunting lodge and take a boat ride at the Seegrotte on a half day trip to Vienna Woods and Mayerling
There’s so much more you can do in the city and the following are just some of the many activities which we can arrange for you:
- Walk the romantic path of Jesse and Celine on a Before Sunrise Walking Tour, based on the popular 90’s classic film by Richard Linklater
- Make your Schönbrunn Palace visit more magical with a dinner and concert included in the evening within the Palace’s premises
- Be transported back to Mozart’s time in an evening of entertainment, 1790’s style with candelight, a menu based on historical recipes, period costume and instruments and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart’s exquisite music at St. Peter Stiftskeller.
- Take a ride on the Prater Big Wheel, made so famous in the film “The Third Man” and offering superb views across the city.