- Book a Hotel
- London Excursions & Sightseeing
- UK Rail Tickets
- Car Rental
- Tickets & Entrances Worldwide
LUXURY & VIP
- Go West Luxury
- Luxury London
- Luxury Scotland
- Luxury Ireland
- Luxury Wales
- Luxury South West England
- Dine with a Duchess
- Luxury Hotels
Wales is fiercely proud of its own traditions and culture stretching right back to its Celtic roots so join us for a true Welsh Experience and enjoy the very best that this wonderful country has to offer. Its musical heritage is legendary but Welsh cuisine has a fine pedigree too and combined with outstanding mountain scenery, magnificent castles and a wonderful coastline will ensure that you have a memorable time!
- Morning arrival in London.
- Transfer west to Bath, famous for its Regency architecture.
- Visit the preserved Roman Baths and Pump Room, as well as historic Bath Abbey.
- Continue to Cardiff, capital of Wales for a sightseeing tour including the Millenium Stadium and City Hall.
- Dinner and overnight in your luxury Cardiff hotel
- Morning visit to the magnificent medieval Caerphilly Castle.
- Enjoy a "Black Gold" tour and "underground experience" at Rhonndda Heritage Park to learn about the fascinating story of coal mining
- Afternoon tour of Penderyn Distillery, including Whisky tasting and nosing.
- Take part in a Welsh Whisky Masterclass (limited dates available).
- Invitation to dinner and overnight at Craig y Nos Castle in the stunningly beautiful Brecon Beacons National Park.
- Head to north Pembrokeshire for some "coasteering" - scrambling along the dramatic coastline with a qualified instructor.
- Have a go at Sea Kayaking this afternoon - and explore the hidden shore of this beautiful part of Wales away from the crowds.
- A taste of true Welsh hospitality with dinner and overnight at the delightful family run Wolfcastle Country Hotel.
- See how superb hand crafted chocolates are made at Pemberton's Welsh Chocolate Farm, then have a go yourself - tasting included!
- Tasting continues at the Caws Cenarth Cheese Farmhouse at Lancych.
- Afternoon visit to New Quay Honey Farm with its live bee exhibition and Meadery still making the medieval drink today.
- Return to Wolfcastle for dinner and overnight.
- Head north to Portmeirion to admire the magical italianate village and gardens
- All aboard the Ffestiniog Railway - the oldest surviving independent railway company in the world.
- Enjoy an unforgettable scenic journey by historic narrow gauge train and admire Snowdonia National Park.
- Visit Llechwed Slate Caverns to explore the world of the Victorian slate miner.
- Overnight at Tyddyn Llan, a Georgian country house hotel, with dinner in its restaurant - one of Wales' finest.
- Visit Llangollen, famous for the Welsh National Eisteddfordd - a traditional Music festival - and marvel at the breathtaking Pontcyscyllte canal aqueduct
- Continue along the Welsh border to the superb medieval Powis Castle and its world famous gardens
- Transfer south for overnight at a quality hotel in the London area
- Free time in London before transferring to the airport for your return flight