- Book a Hotel
- London Excursions & Sightseeing
- UK Rail Tickets
- Car Rental
- Tickets & Entrances Worldwide
LUXURY & VIP
- Go West Luxury
- Luxury London
- Luxury Scotland
- Luxury Ireland
- Luxury Wales
- Luxury South West England
- Dine with a Duchess
- Luxury Hotels
LUXURY SOUTH WEST ENGLAND
South West England has a beauty all of its own and is blessed with a fine range of exclusive country hotels, a deep rooted historical heritage, amazing gardens, stunning natural wonders and superb architecture making this one of England's most sought after destinations. Go West brings you the best of this lovely region in our relaxing de luxe tour of stunning South West England.
- Morning arrival in London.
- Transfer west to Bath, famous for its Regency architecture.
- Visit the preserved Roman Baths and Pump Room, as well as historic Bath Abbey.
- Continue to Glastonbury to visit the Abbey and sacred Glastonbury Tor and learn about its connections with the King Arthur and the Holy Grail.
- Dinner and overnight in the luxury Castle Hotel in Taunton
- Drive south and along the World Heritage "Jurassic Coast".
- Enjoy a coastal cruise from Sidmouth to Exmouth showcasing "30 million years of earth history" as well as the splendid wildlife
- Dine this evening in historic Exeter at one of the city's finest restaurants.
- Overnight in luxurious surroundings at nearby Bovey Castle .
- Morning visit to Morwellham Quay, an award winning World Heritage Site and living museum in the beautiful Tamar Valley.
- Continue to Cotehele, a historic Tudor country house famed for its tapestries, armour and furniture as well as the delightful Valley Garden.
- This afternoon take in Kit Hill and a drive across Dartmoor National Park with its stunning scenery
- Return to Bovey Castle, set in breathtaking surroundings on the edge of Dartmoor for dinner and overnight.
- Head into the Royal Duchy of Cornwall today to visit the remarkable eco-friendly Eden Project.
- Explore the amazing "Biomes" recreating mediterranean and tropical biospheres in an old quarry and marvel at the innovative sustainable ideas demonstrated here.
- Afternoon visit to historic Trevarno Estate to enjoy 70 acres of gardens and woodland and the National Museum of Gardening
- Dinner and overnight in the magnificent setting of the elegant Nansloe Manor near Helston.
- Drive via Penzance to Lands End - the most westerly point in mainland England - then board the Skybus flight to the Isles of Scilly.
- Enjoy a day exploring these fascinating islands renowned for their subtropical climate due to the presence of the Gulf Stream
- Visit the world famous Abbey Gardens of Tresco, home to species from 80 countries.
- Browse around Tresco Gallery - renoned for its magnificent collections of contemporary art.
- Return by plane, helicopter or ferry to the mainland and overnight back at Nansloe Manor
- Short drive to Marazion and cross the causeway to visit historic St Michael's Mount and its island castle.
- Time for lunch during a stop in the artists' town of St Ives, renowned for the quality of its light
- Afternoon visit to spectacular Tintagel Castle, legendary birthplace of King Arthur, and "Merlin's Cave".
- End the day with a scenic drive through the beautiful Exmoor National Park for dinner and overnight at the Castle Hotel in Taunton.
- Head east to Salisbury to see the historic Cathedral and its spire, the tallest in the UK.
- Visit nearby Stonehenge, the incomparable pre-historic site in its evocative setting on Salisbury Plain.
- Return to the London area for dinner and overnight in a top quality hotel - a fitting end to your tour.
- Free time in London before transferring to the airport for your return flight