- Book a Hotel
- London Excursions & Sightseeing
- UK Rail Tickets
- Car Rental
- Tickets & Entrances Worldwide
LUXURY & VIP
- Go West Luxury
- Luxury London
- Luxury Scotland
- Luxury Ireland
- Luxury Wales
- Luxury South West England
- Dine with a Duchess
- Luxury Hotels
Stay in wonderful baronial homes, learn how whisky is made, visit amazing castles, Royal residences and the Queen's former yacht, and enjoy the very best of Scottish hospitality as you experience the Scotland of Bruce, Burns and Braveheart in comfort on our de luxe Experience Scotland tour.
- Commence tour in Edinburgh.
- Visit Rosslyn Chapel, famously featured in the book and movie “The Da Vinci Code”.
- Head west to Culzean Castle and Country Park in Maybole to marvel at the fine collection of paintings and furniture, the armoury display and the remarkable Oval Staircase.
- Continue south to Ballantrae for a 6 course gourmet dinner and overnight in the wonderfully elegant surroundings of Glenapp Castle.
- Visit to the Robert Burns Birthplace Museum
- Sightseeing tour of Glasgow including the awesome 12th century Glasgow Cathedral
- A relaxing visit to the Auchentoshan whisky distillery – the tour includes an in-depth explanation of the distillery at work.
- Overnight in Glasgow.
- Morning ferry to the Isle of Arran.
- Visit to 13th century Brodick Castle famous for its collection of historic furniture, old paintings and beautiful silver and porcelain ware and its surrounding gardens.
- A round trip of the Island’s beautiful coastline.
- Visit the picturesque ruins of Lochranza Castle.
- Evening ferry to the mainland.
- Dinner and overnight at Stonefield Castle Hotel, on the banks of beautiful Loch Fyne, a superb example of Scottish Baronial architecture
- Boat cruise on picturesque and famous Loch Lomond.
- Visit Stirling for a sightseeing tour of Stirling Castle – one of Scotland's grandest castles - and the site of "Braveheart" William Wallace's legendary victory over the English in 1297.
- Cross the Forth Bridge to Edinburgh for a visit to the Royal Yacht Britannia, the Queen’s former home afloat.
- Gala Dinner with traditional Scottish themes.
- Overnight in Edinburgh.
- Half day city sightseeing of Edinburgh including:
- Edinburgh Castle, home to the Scottish Crown Jewels and the famous Stone of Destiny, the ancient crowning seat of the Scottish monarchs.
- Walk along the Royal Mile to St Giles' Cathedral the historic city church of Edinburgh with its famed crown spire.
- Visit the Palace of Holyroodhouse, where Mary, Queen of Scots lived between 1561 and 1567 and still the official residence of the Royal Family when in Scotland.
- Overnight in Dalhousie Castle with dinner served in the elegant restaurant in the castle’s dungeon.
- Opportunity to learn falconry, sport of kings, in the castle grounds.
- Transfer to Edinburgh Airport for your homeward flight.