UK & IRELAND
- UK Pre & Post Cruise Options
- London City Stay
- Edinburgh City Stay
- Belfast City Stay
- Dublin City Stay
- Other Cities
- London and Heart of England
- Highlights of Scotland
- Highlights of Ireland
- England Wales and Scotland
- England's South West
- Essential England
- English Heritage
- In the Footsteps of the Royals
- Castles of Scotland
- Whisky and The Flavour of Scotland
- A Pilgrimage to Britain and Ireland
- Celtic and Roman Heritage
- Harry Potter's Enchanting England
- Music Legends
- Bond Style
- Pride and Prejudice and Jane Austen
- London for Singles
WESTERN & SOUTHERN EUROPE
- Simply Italy
- Swiss Rail Tours - Glacier Express
- London & Paris
- Amsterdam City Stay
- European Pilgrimage Tour
- Explore France: Paris & Nice
- European Pre Cruise Options
- Portugal & Spain
- Italy - Rome, Florence & Venice
- London, Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris
- Barcelona City Stay
- Paris City Stay
- Highlights of Europe
- Southern European Highlights
CENTRAL & EASTERN EUROPE
- Best of Eastern Europe
- Charms of Croatia and Slovenia
- Croatia Island Hopping Cruise
- Balkans Adventure
- Highlights of Bulgaria
- Budapest City Stay
- Prague, Warsaw & Baltic States
- Prague City Stay
- Vienna City Stay
- Christmas Markets in Central & Eastern Europe
- Austria, Slovenia, Croatia & Hungary
- From Warsaw to Hamburg
- Europe's Imperial Capitals
- Lapland Explorer
- Greenland - A Place Like No Other On Earth
- Norway - All the Way North!
- Scandinavian Capitals
- Prague, Warsaw & Baltic States
- Grand Tour of Iceland
- Incredible Iceland
- Norway’s Spectacular Fjords and Glaciers
PRE & POST CRUISE
LONDON FOR SINGLES
This tour is designed for single travellers keen to experience the delights of London and its surroundings in a relaxed atmosphere with like minded people. Ideal for those wishing to meet new friends or simply wanting a single room in their hotel whilst enjoying all the fabulous things that London has to offer!
Arrive in London during the early morning and transfer to the city centre. Enjoy a panoramic sightseeing tour of the city, including a visit to the home of the glittering British Crown Jewels, the Tower of London which dates back to the Middle Ages, a short walk over the iconic Tower Bridge, and a drive along Oxford Street with its famous shopping and past Buckingham Palace, home of the Queen to reach Westminster. There’ll be plenty of chance to chat to your travelling companions during a refreshing walk around Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament before rewarding yourself with a glass of champagne as you all take a ride in a capsule reserved exclusively for your group on the London Eye. From the Eye you will get a fantastic bird's eye view of the city and beyond.
Check in to your hotel – with single occupancy room guaranteed - relax and prepare for more fun together in the city this afternoon when for all who like the history of the horrible, tales of old criminal London and ghosts a visit to the London Dungeon is sure to be a highlight of your stay. Early in the evening, join your fellow travellers for drinks and dinner, with plenty of time to relax, chat and compare your impressions of London before the day’s finale, a Whisky Master Class. A tasting of 5 single malts is sure to increase your knowledge and – help you sleep!! Overnight in your central London hotel.
Start the day with a morning walk through elegant Knightsbridge and along Brompton Road with a short stop at Harrods – the most famous of all British department stores and a shop that’s sure to amaze you! Then head to Notting Hill, made famous by the film of the same name starring Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant. While in the area don’t miss a visit to Portobello Road Market, one of the best known street markets in the world. Later in the afternoon we invite you to take part in a Treasure Hunt – a great game which allows you to discover your own abilities to resolve enigmas and do some detective work. The hunt will end in Soho for a pub dinner, followed by a spot of socialising at one of London’s night clubs or discotheques before returning to your hotel.
In the morning you’ll have some free time, perhaps for shopping on Oxford Street with new friends, exploring the fascinating British Museum or taking in one of London’s many other famous sights. Join your travelling companion for a farewell lunch in the delightful Covent Garden area and during the afternoon transfer to the airport for your return flight.
Optional Excursions:- here are just a few of the many different excursion ideas Go West can organise to help make your trip one to remember for many years to come!
- full day tour to Windsor, including Windsor Castle and to Oxford with a visit to the prestigious Christ Church College.
- full day tour to Stratford-upon-Avon, the birthplace of Shakespeare, and the magnificent medieval Warwick Castle.
- full day tour to Hampton Court the summer residence of Henry VIII, Hever Castle Ann Boleyn’s childhood home and Sissinghurst Gardens – a fine example of a typical English park and gardens.
- an afternoon or evening Horse Racing at one of the prestigious courses – rub shoulders with expert punters and maybe some of London’s rich and famous too!
- a night out in one of the West End’s famous theatres to take in a show.