UK & IRELAND
- UK Pre & Post Cruise Options
- London City Stay
- Edinburgh City Stay
- Belfast City Stay
- Dublin City Stay
- Other Cities
- London and Heart of England
- Highlights of Scotland
- Highlights of Ireland
- England Wales and Scotland
- England's South West
- Essential England
- English Heritage
- In the Footsteps of the Royals
- Castles of Scotland
- Whisky and The Flavour of Scotland
- A Pilgrimage to Britain and Ireland
- Celtic and Roman Heritage
- Harry Potter's Enchanting England
- Music Legends
- Bond Style
- Pride and Prejudice and Jane Austen
- London for Singles
WESTERN & SOUTHERN EUROPE
- Simply Italy
- Northern Italy & the Lakes
- Swiss Rail Tours - Glacier Express
- London & Paris
- Amsterdam City Stay
- European Pilgrimage Tour
- Explore France: Paris & Nice
- European Pre Cruise Options
- Portugal & Spain
- Italy - Rome, Florence & Venice
- London, Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris
- Barcelona City Stay
- Paris City Stay
- Highlights of Europe
- Southern European Highlights
CENTRAL & EASTERN EUROPE
- Best of Eastern Europe
- Charms of Croatia and Slovenia
- Croatia Island Hopping Cruise
- Balkans Adventure
- Highlights of Bulgaria
- Budapest City Stay
- Prague, Warsaw & Baltic States
- Prague City Stay
- Vienna City Stay
- Christmas Markets in Central & Eastern Europe
- Austria, Slovenia, Croatia & Hungary
- From Warsaw to Hamburg
- Europe's Imperial Capitals
- Lapland Explorer
- Greenland - A Place Like No Other On Earth
- Norway - All the Way North!
- Scandinavian Capitals
- Prague, Warsaw & Baltic States
- Grand Tour of Iceland
- Incredible Iceland
- Norway’s Spectacular Fjords and Glaciers
PRE & POST CRUISE
AUSTRIA, SLOVENIA, CROATIA & HUNGARY
After arrival to Vienna short panoramic sightseeing in the historic centre of the Austrian Imperial capital including State Opera House, Schönbrunn Palace, St Stephen’s Cathedral and City Hall of Vienna, called Rathaus. Transfer to Bled, your Slovenian hub. Overnight in Bled.
Have a rich breakfast in the hotel and start your day with an orientational sightseeing of Bled and a tour around Lake Bled, the picturesque, emerald-green wonder with a church on its tiny island near the northern borders of Slovenia. Visit Bled Castle, a medieval fortress atop a steep cliff more than 100 meters above the lake and take a boat ride to visit St Mary Church on Bled Island. Overnight in Bled.
Morning transfer to Postojna, where you get to enter the best-known cave in the world and one of the world’s largest karst monuments, the Postojna Cave. Proceed to Croatia, overnight in Zadar.
After breakfast your journey continues further south with a sightseeing of Split, the second largest city of Croatia, which is a great place to experience the traditional Dalmatian lifestyle. Step inside UNESCO World Heritage listed Diocletian’s Palace, one of the world’s most impressive Roman monuments. Overnight in Dubrovnik.
Enjoy a half day sightseeing of the Adriatic coastal town of Dubrovnik with its UNESCO-listed Old Town, Sponza Palace, the Church of St Blaise and more. Stroll along the town’s picturesque promenade and cobblestone streets. Visit Rector’s Palace built in the 15th century in Gothic-Renaissance style, one of Dubrovnik’s most important buildings. Have the afternoon free for shopping. Overnight in Dubrovnik.
Transfer from Dubrovnik to Plitvice National Park, with several photo stops on the wonderful Adriatic coast. Free afternoon. Overnight in Plitvice area.
This day is dedicated to a full day tour of Plitvice National Park, the oldest national park in Southeast Europe, the absolute highlight of Croatia’s Adriatic hinterland, also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The park has an extraordinary natural beauty with its system of 16 interlinked lakes and a large forest complex around it. Overnight in Zagreb.
After breakfast take a tour of the Croatian capital, Zagreb including Jelacic Square and Zagreb Cathedral. No wonder Zagreb is getting more and more popular as a city break destination, it has a lot to offer to tourists all year round. Transfer to Hungary, overnight in Budapest.
Half day panoramic sightseeing in Budapest including Buda Castle, Fisherman’s Bastion, Heroes’ Square, Chain Bridge, Parliament and Andrássy shopping street. Transfer to Budapest Airport.